NOTICE FOR ADMISSION FROM VATSALYAM ORPHANAGE HOME FOR THE YEAR 2019-
Date of Receiving Applications at Vatsalyam orphanage home, Hyderabad: -
From 01-04-2019 09:00AM onwards
Last Date of Receiving Application: -
How To Apply:-
- Individual have to apply in a plane paper
- Specifying the reasons why He / She require the Admission.
- Brief family history of parents such us no. of brothers and sisters with ages and their marital status, and their occupation
- Occupation and method of livelihood Earnings of the parents.
- The applicant’s present qualification and marks obtained with documents.
Applicant must have passed intermediate exams and apply / Join a professional course.
Whom To Apply:-
The Founder & President
Vatsalyam Voluntary Organization
H.No:12-1-17, Plot No: 30, Near Balwanth Reddy Gardens,
Vijay Gardens, Bandlaguda Road, Nagole,
Hyderabad – 68.
Tel No.9030924171, 9704416498,
Enclosures to Applicant:-
- Transfer Certificate
- School Bonafied
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Death certificate
- Divorce certificate
- Reference letter
- Aadhar card number with Xerox
- 12 Passport Size Photos
- Professional course latest marks sheet all the above must be Xerox copies only (not originals).
Communication Details of Applicant:-
All candidates applying for Admission must clearly write postal address and their personal mobile number for communication to the candidates through ordinary post only.
Responsibility of Vatsalyam:-
Vatsalyam organization will select on a random basis a few among the applications for interview. After interview persons selected for Admission will be informed by letter or phone call directly or through ordinary post only their names will be put up on the notice board of Vatsalyam Orphanage Home, Hyderabad and also uploaded to the website of Vatsalyam at www.vatsalyam4u.org.
Vatsalyam foundation is not responsible for not receiving the communication by post.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
The basic criteria for selecting students are:
- Orphan children
- Semi – Orphan Children
- Economic backwardness Poor Children
- Scholarships are renewed in subsequent years depending on a minimum performance of 55%
- Selection is done by an independent committee nominated by the Trust.
- Many bright, hardworking and deserving students in India do not complete their education because of their poor economic background. Many of them are children of poor farmers and daily wage labourers who go to great lengths to provide their children basic education.
- The students themselves study in conditions which would not be acceptable in any developed country. They lack basic infrastructure like a table and chair sufficient books etc. In spite of these odds, they manage to qualify in the entrance exams for professional streams, but they back out due to lack of financial support.
- In 2007 it was decided by the Foundation to generate funds from individuals and organizations so as to sponsor students with merit, poor, orphan & semi orphan kids from the economically deprived rural communities to manifest progress by providing them with residential support food education, sports, shelter etc….
- The Vatsalyam Voluntary Organization Scholarship Fund was started in 2007 with 9 students & residential food education & all started in 2010 with registered No: 679/2010. Scholarships are awarded to students from inter, degree, Engineering, M.B.A, M.C.A, Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelors of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) Nursing, etc. since 2017 to 2017 till now its continuous going project programme for betterment of society.